We know you want to do your best in the exceptional days of Dhul Hijja, so we’ve compiled this post to help you out!
AlhamduliAllah, once again, it’s Hajj season, and the first 10 days of Dhul Hijja, regarded as the most blessed days of the year, are upon us. We’re grateful we’ve been granted the honor to live those precious days again. Every productive and dedicated Muslim out there is thinking about how to best experience these blessed days and maximize on the rewards that come with them in this life and the next.
The Prophet said:
“There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days.” The people asked , “Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah?” He said, “Not even Jihad for the sake of Allah, except in the case of a man who went out, giving himself and his wealth up for the cause (of Allah), and came back with nothing.” [Sahih Al-Bukhari]
So, we’ve compiled our top Dhul Hijja articles to help you have a practical plan for the 10 days; we are also sharing our most inspiring Hajj articles for those who want to spend their time learning more about Hajj and spiritually connecting with those performing the blessed journey right now.
Without further ado, here is our guide for you.
Top Articles to Help You Make the Best of Dhul Hijja
- How to Be Productive in the First Ten Days of Dhul-Hijjah
- Four Things to Do on the Blessed 10 Days of Dhul Hijjah
- Dhul Hijjah: Our Other Exceptional Month
- [Missing Makkah – Part 1] Special Advice for Former Hujjaj This Season
- [Missing Makkah – Part 2] A Personal Plan for Dhul Hijjah
- [Hajj Season Inspiration – Part 1] 4 Ways You Can Sacrifice for More Spiritual Productivity
- [Hajj Season Inspiration- Part 2] 7 Ways to Stone Shaytan Out of Your Life
- It’s Hajj Time: You Need to Talk
Top Hajj Tips & Inspirations
- The One Thing You MUST Leave Behind When Going to Hajj
- Ten Lessons of Leadership from Hajj
- How To Make the Most Out of Hajj
- 106 Tips for a Productive Hajj
- Hajj for Kids – 10 Activities to Learn about Hajj
- Productive Tips When Going on Hajj with the Kids
- Post-Pilgrimage: Maintaining your Hajj High
- [Hajj Tips Series] Tips for a Productive Journey on Hajj
- [Inside The Therapist’s Office- Final Episode] The Rebirth
- Top Tips Towards an Unforgettable Hajj
- Haven’t Gone For Hajj Yet? Plan Your Future Hajj Today
- Beating Procrastination Series: Preparing for Your Own Hajj Journey
- Seven Reasons to Perform Hajj While Young
An Inspiring Hajj Talk by Abu Productive
We hope that this guide has helped you. Please share with us your most inspiring Hajj season memories, duas you’ve made in Arafa that have been answered, and any super tips you have that could help our brother and sisters here. The comments’ section is all yours.
The post Your Plan for Dhul Hijja: A Guide to Invest the Best 10 Days of The Year appeared first on ProductiveMuslim.com.